This podcast recommendation is a long-time favorite. In listening to Creative Pep Talk I’ve learned a lot about figuring out my creative passions and balancing creativity with entrepreneurship. Yeah, it has provided inspiration during my quarter-life crisis. I hope it’ll do the same for you too.
In this episode, Andy J. Miller discusses six points that can help you keep your head above water while working towards your passions. I encourage you to listen to the entire podcast. It’s a one-hour talk that might just be the revelation that points you to the goal of expressing your creativity and pursuing your dreams.
Survive long enough to thrive
We all want to live life doing what we love, but how do you balance trying to achieve that and actually surviving till you do?
The podcast episode is no longer available but there are the 6 points summarized
A 6-Point Survivor’s Guide on how to Stabilize your Creative Career
- Every dollar is not created equally — find compatible things to do to keep the cash flow coming in.
- Optimize B2B and B2C.
- Understand the 80/20 rule.
- Focus on face-to-face connections — connect with people on a personal and human level.
- Employ Strategy — think like a creative entrepreneur.
- Nothing is do or die — there are no once-in-a-lifetime opportunities so don’t stress about missed opportunities. There will always be more.
Listen to these podcasts for creative inspiration
Feature Image Credit: creativepeptalk